Saturday, February 28, 2015

Natural skin products

My skin is far from perfect...so far... but I am so grateful for the skin I have been given. I have acne, sometimes it's not too bad and sometimes it is. I don't want to go on any harsh medications so here are some natural things I use for my skin. My skin isn't perfect yet (nor will it ever be no one has perfect skin) but these things defiantly help my skin out!! If you do use medication or birth control etc. for your skin that's totally fine, it's just not my cup of tea. Speaking of tea...
1.  Yogi Healthy skin tea 
This tea is awesome. It's a completely natural herbal tea, no caffeine, green tea, etc. The cinnamon vanilla flavor taste so delicious! It works well, be consistent you can't drink one cup every couple weeks and expect it to clear your skin! I've also hear Yogi skin detox tea works well too but I was unable to find it.
http://www.amazon.com/Yogi-Cinnamon-Vanilla-Healthy-Skin/dp/B00BY6NN30

2. *edit* I had my face cleanser cetaphil listed here but after doing some research, found out it has parabens and other unwanted ingredients despite its seemingly natural fragrance free formula. I have now switched to Neutrogena naturals and may do a review in the future. *edit*



3. Burt's Bees carrot cream
I use this carrot cream as my night moisturizer, it can make your makeup oily if you use it in the morning. It is super hydrating and works so well! Some people don't like the smell, but it's not bad just carrot-ey and you're sleeping anyways. It comes in a morning cream and a night cream but I would suggest using both at night.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Carrot-Nutritive-Night-Creme-Burt-s-Bees-1-oz-Cream/31211140
4. St. Ives green tea blackhead clearing scrub
I use this every now and then when I need to exfoliate my skin. This one does have salyic acid in it, but it doesn't freak my skin out too bad maybe because it has other natural ingredients not just harsh chemicals. It contains sand so it really clears out your pores. Don't exfoliate too often as it can be harsh on your skin.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/St.-Ives-Green-Tea-Scrub-6-oz/35043598
I hope you try out some of these products and that they help you! Diet is also a very important part of helping your skin so drink lots of water (I'm so bad at this) and try to change some things you eat. I'll keep you updated on my journey xo-Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! <3