Tuesday, August 5, 2014

First impression: Eco Tools skin perfecting BB/CC cream brush

As you may know I made the switch some time ago to BB cream instead of foundation, I wanted something lighter than foundation plus most BB creams are fortified with minerals and other benefits. Recently two new brushes came out specially made for BB cream and CC cream so I thought I'd give one a try. I picked up this Eco Tools brush from Ulta for $7.99. Right now Ulta has a coupon on their website for $3.50 off and $10 purchase so check that out while it lasts!

This brush does such an amazing job of making your skin look smooth and giving you even coverage especially compared to just using your fingers to apply the BB cream! The brush seems a bit to stiff at first but it still does an amazing job. Overall I would defiantly recommend this brush if you use BB cream!
 I use my Garnier Fructis BB cream (review here) with this brush, then I follow it up with my Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder since BB cream can get oily looking throughout the day this powder helps keep my skin matte. 


 - Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! <3