Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bath & Body Works Winter

  Hey all! If you haven't checked out the winter line at Bath and Body Works check it out now! I recently went to B&B works and picked up a few of their winter scents. I got: 5 hand sanitizers 5 for $5 and one body mist for $14. The scents I picked up were
Body Mist- Twisted Peppermint- I am seriously in love with the smell it's not over powering which is great, but it smells girly and like candy canes I love it!
2 twisted peppermint hand sanitizers
1 Winter Candy Apple hand sanitizer- Stronger scent very sweet smell
1 Crisp Golden Pear hand sanitizer- Smells so good almost like apple pie in a way
I wish you all could smell them through the screen! it's difficult describing them, but defiantly go check them out! They are perfect for a gift for yourself or others for Christmas! Have a good weekend -M

Don't forget to pin and follow :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! <3