Friday, November 29, 2013

E.L.F Makeup mist & set review + Thank you!

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm so grateful for all of you that read my blog I truly do appreciate it! I had a great Thanksgiving and I got some Christmas decorations up as well which is exciting! 


Recently I did a review on E.L.F lip exfoliator. I also picked up this E.L.F makeup mist and set spray. I've been looking for a setting spray to help my makeup last throughout the day without rubbing and getting shiny. This is seriously wonderful! I spray about 2 squirts at the distance directed on the bottle and it last all day. You can also use it throughout the day to freshen up after exercising or before you go out. It cost $3 dollars and it works well. It has no scent. However I didn't use this spray for awhile and it took on a weird smell. I recommend this product if you are looking for a affordable makeup setter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! <3