Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Garnier Fructis BB Cream Review

 
buy here
Lately I have been loving Garnier Fructis BB Cream. Mine is in Light/Medium for Combination to Oily skin. I love this product! I wanted something that wasn't as thick as foundation for the summer. This is fabulous it has 20 SPF which is super important for healthy skin, it also as many other minerals and vitamins. I bought it just for summer, but I think I'll be using it instead of my foundation from now on. It is build-able so if you just want a little bit to add sunscreen and smooth some imperfections or if you want a little more coverage it works great. It controls oil nicely and last a long time. So to sum it up, it's a great product and I recommend it! the only Cons I can think of is it is a very runny liquid coming out of the tube so its easy to get to much or get messy.The price was $12 at Walmart

I hope this review helps you with your decision to purchase this product
-M
don't forget to comment and follow

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meg, just dropping by to say thanks very much for registering at Teenage Blogger Central!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for making such a great community for bloggers! (:

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! <3