Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Drugstore nailpolish - N.Y.C review

I love love love nail polish, but I don't want to spend all my money on getting new colors. I like higher end nail polish but why spend so much money when there are cheaper drugstore nail polishes that work well? I personally love wet n' wild nail polishes and today's topic N.Y.C nail polishes. They range from 97 cents to about $2 depending on which ones you buy. They have great variety of colors and glittery ones to choose from. Cons: They are a bit too runny, and opaque at first. Make sure to do 2-3 coats making sure to let each coat dry before doing another coat! That way you will have good color but it won't be too thick.

Hope this helps have fun buying some new polish!
-M
Colors shown above from left to right:
271- Extra shiny top coat, 134- French white tip 246 - Park ave. 209 - (no name), 154- Pink Bling, 152 - Tudor City Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! <3