Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bubble Gum Fun {gum wrapper nails}

 
photo courtesy of Google

Hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th of July celebration!
Today's nails are bubble gum inspired. I used Wet n' Wilds nail polish in Tickled pink on all my nails except my ring fingers. On my ring finger I used NYC clear top coat.
1. Paint all your nails except your ring fingers (or whichever nails you want to be the accent nail)
2.Use a silver gum wrapper ie: Extra gum cut the wrapper to the size of your nail, this is the hardest part to try and get it the shape of your nail. Just keep placing it on your nail and make the needed adjustments
3. Once you've got your gum wrapper cut out, use a coat of clear nail polish, put the wrapper on when the nail polish is still wet to stick the wrapper to your nail. Press the wrapper down well onto your nail and smooth it out. 
4. Apply a topcoat on top of the wrapper and your other nails.
 
Hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to follow or comment!
-M



2 comments:

  1. The bubble gum rapper idea is clever! I'll have to try it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Let me know how they turn out if you try it (:

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! <3